Opening Symposium Radiotherapy & OncoImmunology Laboratory
Jan Bussink, Gosse Adema, Paul Span, Marleen Ansems
At the Radboud university medical center in Nijmegen, the Immunology research team from Gosse Adema and the Radiobiology group led by Jan Bussink combined their efforts to create the new Radiotherapy & OncoImmunology laboratory at the department of Radiation Oncology.
To celebrate the formation of the new lab, we will organise a Scientific Openings Symposium on "Radiotherapy meets Immunology" at the Radboudumc on Friday the 1st of December 2017, for which you are cordially invited.
Bill McBride, PhD, DSC
Dpt. of Radiation Oncology,
David Geffen School of Medicine,
University of California UCLA,
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Eric Deutsch (Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France)
- Crispin Hiley (The Francis Crick Institute, London, UK)
- Philippe Lambin (Maastricht UMC+, Maastricht, The Netherlands)
- Simon Dovedi (Oncology Research, MedImmune, Cambridge, UK)
- Inge Verbrugge (The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Sandra Heskamp (Radboudumc, Nijmegen, The Netherlands)
- Gosse Adema (Radboudumc, Nijmegen, The Netherlands)
The full program will be posted on the website shortly.
You can complete your registration on this page.
A small fee of €25,- for registration, lunch and drinks will be charged.
Accreditation has been requested.
Date / Venue
Date: December 1st 2017, 10-17 hr
Venue: Donders Institute (DDCN), Kapittelweg 29, 6525 EN Nijmegen
<< back to all events